stadium tour for 2 persons with Oke Göttlich
Holy turf, shown by Oke Göttlich himself. "Holy shit", you might say - what a unique opportunity. Not only do we take you and your +1 into the Millerntor Stadium, the home of FC St. Pauli, but we even give you the president of the soccer club along the way. Together you'll laugh, look at the stadium together, tell each other stories, look forward to the home game later and who knows, maybe you'll become best friends*.
The purchase includes a stadium tour for 2 people through the Millerntor Stadion & tickets for the subsequent home game of FC St. Pauli against FC Ingolstadt on 19 September 2021. The tour will be given by Oke Göttlich, the group for the stadium tour includes a total of 10 people.
* No guarantee that you will become the best friends with Oke Göttlich.
Measures against the spread of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2
The following hygiene measures apply during the tour:
- All participants must provide proof of a negative coronavirus test (PCR max. 72 hrs, rapid test max. 24 hrs) prior to the start of the tour or provide appropriate proof of vaccination/recovery (min. 14 days / max. 6 months)
- A medical mouth-nose protection is obligatory during the whole time of stay within the stadium area.
- Guests who have obvious symptoms of a respiratory infection or a severely elevated temperature will unfortunately not be able to participate in the tours
- Guest name, address and phone number will be recorded to enable infection tracking. The data will be kept securely and destroyed after 4 weeks
- The distance rule of at least 1.5 meters must be observed